What is placenta encapsulation?
"Placental encapsulation is the practice of ingesting the placenta after it has been steamed, dehydrated, ground, and placed into pills. Traditionally, this is taken by the mother and is believed to impart numerous health benefits. It is frequently taken shortly after giving birth, during a woman’s menstrual period, or during menopause with the belief that it helps counter some of the symptoms of menopause."
What are the benefits?
"Tradition and holistic medical customs embrace a number of potential advantages which come from ingesting the placenta. Among these possible benefits are:
- Increased release of the hormone oxytocin, which helps the uterus return to normal size and encourages bonding with the infant
- Increase in CRH, a stress-reducing hormone
- A decrease in postpartum depression levels
- Restoration of iron levels in the blood
- Increase in milk production"
When purchasing a placenta encapsulation package from me you
will receive your capsules, a print of the placenta and a cord
keepsake for $200.
Want to have your placenta encapsulated? Please fill out the form and let's get together!